You can find information on the whole cycle of commissioning, from planning and the priorities which inform our plans, to reporting back on the work we have done, in the slides below.
Making plans is important to ensure that our commissioning priorities and programmes are in step with local demand and changing health needs.
Our planning is informed by the NHS Five Year Forward View, and by our Visions, Values and Aims, which you can find below.
The detailed plans which inform our work can be found below.
- Annual Operating Plan 2016-17 Download Operating Plan 2016 17 Final.pdf
- Commissioning Intentions 2018-19 Download Commissioning_Intentions_18-19.pdf
- Strategic Commissioning Plan 2012-2017 Download Strategic_commissioning_plan_2012_2017_pdf
- Patient and Public Participation Strategy 2017-18 Download PPP Interim Strategy 2017 FINAL.docx
- Brighton and Hove Cancer Plan 2017-20 Download Cancer strategy v16.2.pdf
- Sussex Transforming Care Partnership Programme Recovery Plan Download 5 Sussex TCP Planning Doc 12th May 2016 V2.pdf
- Sussex Transforming Care Partnership Terms of Reference Download TOR TCP PB FINAL Agreed TCP PB Jan 18.docx
- Brighton and Hove Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2014-2017 Download Happiness_Brighton_Hove_Mental_Health_and_Wellbeing_Strategy.pdf
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health Transformation 2015-2020
- Health and Wellbeing of Children, Young People and Families 2015-2020 Download Commissioning Strategy Health Wellbeing of Children Young People and Families 2015_2020_Final.pdf
- Emergency Care Improvement Programme (ECIP) Concordat Download ECIP Concordat 100216.pdf
Central Sussex and East Surrey Commissioning Allianc
Please follow the link for more information about the Central Sussex and East Surrey Commissioning Alliance.
Equality and Diversity
Protecting Your Information
You can find information about how we gather, store and protect information on the Your Information page.
You can find information on our progress and performance below
The Annual Reports contain an overview of the nature, objectives and strategies of the CCG, and information on our development, performance and use of resources.
- Brighton and Hove CCG Annual Report 2018 Download Brighton and Hove CCG Annual Report 2017-18
- Brighton and Hove CCG Annual Report 2017 Download Brighton and Hove CCG Annual Report 2016-17
- Brighton and Hove CCG Annual Report 2016 Download Brighton and Hove CCG Annual Report 2015-16
Equality Delivery System 2 (EDS2) and Workplace Race Equality Standard (WRES) Report
The EDS2 and the WRES Report help to identify how well we are meeting our Equality and Diversity requirements. You can find the EDS2 and the WRES report in the table below.
- EDS 2 Report 2016-17 Download EDS2_Assessment_Grading_16-17.pdf
- WRES Report - a new WRES is being completed and will be uploaded shortly.
Patient and Public Participation Annual Reports
The Patient and Public Participation Annual Report sets out the work that has been done based on our Patient and Public Participation Strategy, and our plans for the next year.
- Patient and Public Participation Annual Report 2016-17 Download PPP Annual Report 16-17.pdf
- Patient and Public Participation Annual Report 2015-16 Download PPP Annual Report 15-16.pdf
Report of the Director of Public Health
The Report of the Director of Public Health is available on the Brighton and Hove City Council website.
External Auditor Appointment Notice
NHS Brighton and Hove CCG has appointed an local external auditor in line with the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014. You can find details of this procurement in the Current Live and Completed Procurements document on the Lists and Registers page.
EY LLP have been appointed for a period of three years commencing 1 April 2017. The appointment was made on the advice of the Local Auditor Panel which met on 24 September 2016 and reviewed in full the report of the procurement exercise undertaken.
The Local Auditor Panel agreed the procurement process followed using the Crown Commercial Service framework agreement and recommended the appointment of the preferred bidder following evaluation. The CCGs accepted the recommendation of the Local Auditor Panel.