If you need information or documents from these pages in another language or in a different format please email BHCCG.CCG@nhs.net.
For details about the CCG's Primary Care Networks (PCN) please click here.
Below you can find contact details for all our member practices.
- Albion Street Surgery, 9 Albion Street, Brighton BN2 9PS
- Allied Medical Practice, School House, Hertford Road, Brighton BN1 7GF
Incorporating Church Surgery, Saunders Park Rise, Lewes Road,Brighton BN2 4ES
- Arch Healthcare (formerly Brighton Homeless Healthcare), The School Clinic, Morley Street, Brighton, BN2 9DH
- Ardingly Court Surgery, 1 Ardingly Street, Brighton BN2 1SS
- The Avenue Surgery, 1 The Avenue, South Moulsecoomb, Brighton BN2 4GF
- Beaconsfield Medical Practice, 175 Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6AG
- Benfield Valley Healthcare Hub
Burwash Road, 14 Burwash Road, Hove BN3 8GQ
County Clinic, Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XR
- Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre, 18/19 Western Road, Hove BN3 1AE
- Brighton Station Health Centre, Aspect House, 84-87 Queens Rd, Brighton BN1 3XE
Incorporating Practice Plus North, 129 North Street, Brighton BN1 2BE
- Broadway Surgery, 179 Whitehawk Road, Brighton BN2 5FL
- Carden Surgery, County Oak Medical Centre, Carden Hill, Brighton BN1 8DD
Incorporating New Larchwood Surgery, Waldron Avenue, Coldean, Brighton BN1 9EZ
- The Charter Medical Centre, 88 Davigdor Road, Hove BN3 1RF
- The Haven Practice, 100 Beaconsfield Villas, Brighton BN1 6HE
- Hove Medical Centre, West Way, Hove BN3 8LD
- Links Road Surgery, 27-29 Links Road, Portslade BN41 1XH
- Matlock Road Surgery, 10 Matlock Road, Brighton BN1 5BF
- Mile Oak Medical Centre, Chalky Road, Portslade BN41 2WF
- Montpelier Surgery, 2 Victoria Road, Brighton BN1 3FS
- Park Crescent Health Centre, 1 Lewes Road, Brighton BN2 3HP
- Pavilion Surgery, 2-3 Old Steine, Brighton BN1 1FZ
- Portslade Health Centre, Church Road Portslade BN41 1LX
- Preston Park Surgery, 2A Florence Road, Brighton, BN1 6DP
- Regency Surgery, 4 Old Steine, Brighton BN1 1EJ
- Saltdean and Rottingdean Medical Practice, 20/21 Grand Ocean, Longridge Avenue, Brighton BN2 8BU
- The Seven Dials Medical Centre, 24 Montpelier Crecent, Brighton BN1 3JJ
- Ship Street Surgery, 65-67 Ship Street, Brighton BN1 1AE
- St Luke’s Surgery, 20/21 Grand Ocean, Longridge Avenue, Brighton BN2 8BU
- St Peter’s Medical Centre, 30-36 Oxford Street, Brighton BN1 4LA
- Stanford Medical Centre, 175 Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6AG
Incorporating Cockcroft Surgery, University Of Brighton, Lewes Road Brighton BN2 4GN
and Islingword Road Surgery, 79 Islingword Road, Brighton BN2 9SL
- Trinity Medical Centre, 1 Goldstone Villas, Hove, BN3 3AT
- University of Sussex Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RW
- Warmdene Surgery, Carden Hill, Brighton BN1 8DD
Incorporating the Deneway Surgery, Lionsdene, The Deneway, Brighton, BN1 8QR
- Wellsbourne Health Centre, 179 Whitehawk Road, Brighton BN2 5FL
- Wish Park Surgery, 191 Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5JA
- Woodingdean Surgery, Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton, BN2 6BA
Our Member Practices' Registered Interests
You can find a list of registered interests for our member practices on the Publications page
We work in partnership with our provider organisation - they deliver the care we commission. You can find a full list of the providers from whom we commission services in the CCG Contract List
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) NHS Trust provides district general hospital services, as well as some specialist services, from two sites in Sussex.
Sussex Community Foundation Trust
Sussex Community Foundation Trust (SCFT) provides community health and care services in Brighton & Hove.
Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust
Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust (SPFT) provides care for people with mental health problems and learning disabilities.
As well as working in partnership with our providers, we work closely with:
NHS England has responsibility for GPs, pharmacies, dentists and ophthalmologists as well as highly specialised services like Intensive Care Units.
Brighton and Hove City Council
Brighton and Hove City Council runs campaigns on healthy living and provide support services for drug, alcohol and smoking addictions. They are also responsible for sexual health screening and advice services, as well as health visitors and family centres.
The community and voluntary sector also provides essential support, advice and care for people living with a wide range of conditions and illnesses.