The CCG publishes an Annual Report at the end of each financial year, which includes our Annual Accounts. This gives a general overview of our spending, including out net expenditure and our financial position at the end of the financial year.
The CCG’s external auditors have provided an Annual Audit Letter which gives a summary of the key issues identified from their review of the financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2018. Although it is addressed to the CCG, it is also intended as a way of communicating the key finding identified to external stakeholders and members of the public.
Brighton and Hove CCG is responsible for shaping and designing the healthcare services that local people need, and then selecting the best providers to run them.
The process of commissioning a provider to run a service is called procurement.
Alliance Operational Scheme of Delegation
Please follow the link for the Central Sussex and East Surrey Commissioning Alliance Operational Scheme of Delegation.
Spending over £25,000
In line with HM Treasury guidance, every month we publish details of all expenditure over £25,000. You can find details in the table below. Older publications of this information are available on request.
Spend Over £25,000 - 2019
Spend Over £25,000 - 2018
- December Download Spend Over 25K December 18.xlsx
- November Download Over_25K_Nov_2018.xlsx
- October Download Spend_over_25K_Oct_18.xlsx
- September Download Spend_over_25K_Sep_18.xlsx
- August Download Spend_over_25K_Aug_18.xlsx
- July Download Over 25K JUL-18.xlsx
- June Download Over_25K_Jun_2018.xlsx
- May Download Spend_Over_25k_May_18
- April Download Spend_Over_25k_April_18
- March Download Spend_Over_25k_March_18
- February Download Spend_Over_25k_February_18
- January Download Spend_Over_25k_January_18