Help to Stay Well This Winter
The NHS is recommending a few simple things you can do to that can help you stay well and avoid having an unplanned visit to hospital this winter:
- Seeking immediate advice and help from a pharmacist if you feel unwell
- Make sure you have any regular medications ordered ahead of the winter break
- Completing a course of prescription medicines
- Getting a flu vaccination
There is more information on staying well on the NHS Choices Stay Well Site.
You can also find information on how to stay safe, keep warm and stay well on the Brighton and Hove City Council website.
Getting the Flu Jab this winter
People who are:
- 2, 3 or 4 years old
- over 65 years old
- a carer
- living with some medical conditions like COPD or bronchitis
Eligible people can also get a free flu jab in pharmacies across Brighton and Hove.
More information about the Flu Jab
The Flu Vaccination Winter 2017/18 - Who Should Have It and Why is an information leaflet which tells you more about the Flu Jab.