In the table below, you can find a Frequently Asked Questions document which gives answers to the questions below:
- What causes infertility?
- When should I seek help?
- Am I eligible for NHS funded Assisted Conception?
- What happens if I am accepted for NHS funding?
- What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- What are the success rates for IUI and IVF?
- Are there any complications associated with Assisted Conception?
- What is not funded by the NHS?
If you are looking for the CCG's policies relating to fertility, you can find them on the Fertility Information for Clinicians page.