In this section, you can find information on:
- Urgent health care - options if you need health help fast, in the evenings or at the weekend.
- Safeguarding - how we work to safeguard children and vulnerable adults from harm
- Patient Choice
- Medicines and Pharmacies
- Mental health help and support, including mental health information for children and young people
- Children and young people's health
- Sexual health and family planning
- Long term conditions
- Health support for Trans people
- Older people's health
- Staying Well - including information on screening, healthy living, and self care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Drug and alcohol services
- End of life care
- Information on finding a patient support group
- Other services we commission
- What's new in general practice, including information on getting help with health information online.
You can find information on care at home on the Brighton and Hove City Council website.