Currently 77% of our practices have a patient group clearly advertised on their website.
- We have ten virtual participation groups that communicate solely via digital methods such as email and social media.
- Many of the PPGs in Brighton and Hove have an annual membership with the National Association of Patient Participation (NAPP).
How Brighton and Hove CCG supports the local PPGs
- We have provided patient and public engagement training and are considering refreshing this offer.
- We produce and disseminate a monthly e-newsletter for our Local Health Network.
- We provide and monitor open communications via email and telephone: 01273 238700
- Adhoc CCG contributions and attendance to PPG initiated communications and events.
Contacts for Patient Participation Groups in Brighton and Hove
To join your practice PPG or to find out more please contact your practice direct. The most current contact details will be on their websites.