Pavilions Drug and Alcohol Service
The drug and alcohol services provided by Pavilions include:
- Flexible drop-in sessions from various locations, including some evening and weekend support
- Dedicated Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT) Support
- Women-only support services
- Support for the families and carers
- Peer mentoring and volunteering opportunities
Please follow the link for Pavilions' opening times and contact details.
Information for young people experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol
For people under 18, the ru-OK? website has details of local help available for young people who are experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol.
Health Trainers can help you to drink less alcohol by supporting you to set goals and achieve them. This service is free and confidential. You can contact a health trainer at the Health Trainers page on the Council's website.