The Primary Care Committee is a Committee of the Brighton and Hove CCG which meets in public to discuss decisions relating to Primary Care in Brighton and Hove. Public and patients are welcome to attend these meetings.
You can find papers for this meeting in the table below. Papers for forthcoming meetings will be added shortly before each meeting.
The next Primary Care Commissioning Committee Meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 4AH.
Forthcoming meeting dates:
- Tuesday 23rd May 2017, time TBC
- Tuesday 25th July 2017, time TBC
- Tuesday 26th September 2017, time TBC
- Tuesday 28th December 2017, time TBC
- Tuesday 23rd January 2018, time TBC
- Tuesday 27th March 2018, time TBC
These sessions are preceded by a Meeting of the Governing Body held in public in the same venue, which you are welcome to attend.
If you have any questions about these events, please contact the Governing Body Secretay at BHCCG.GovBodySec@nhs.net